Makes 12-18 muffins.
- 2 cups SR FLour
- 1/3 cup Plain Flour
- 1/2 tsp bi-carb
- 1/2 tsp mixed spice
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 mashed bananas (approx 2/3 cup)
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk (can use buttermilk or yoghurt)
- 1/3 cup oil
- Mix dry ingredients together. Sift if you feel so inclined.
- Stir in honey and bananas. Then egg, milk and oil.
- Spoon mixture in patty pans in muffin tray.
- Bake for approx 20 mins in hot oven.
These are a really quick and easy recipe. I always have bananas in the freezer so just make sure you take them out an hour or two before you’re ready to bake.
Enjoy! Great for school and work lunchboxes.