My family LOVES a baked ham at Christmas and I think they’d be tears if we didn’t have left overs.
- 1 Ham on the Bone
- Ginger & Clove Honey Lady Honey
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees Celcius.
- Prepare the ham by using a sharp knife to cut around the shank of the ham, about 10cm from the end. Run a knife under the rind around edge of ham. Gently lift the rind off in 1 piece by running your fingers between the rind and the fat (the fat stays on the ham). Score the fat in a diamond pattern, about 5mm deep (not into the meat).
- Brush liberally with Ginger & Clove Honey
- Cook for 20 mins per kilo occasionally basting with extra honey.
- Rest for 10 minutes before carving.
- Feel free to try other flavour variations for your families Christmas Baked Ham.