- 1 & ¼ cup quick oats
- 1 cup SR flour
- 100g butter
- 3 Tbspn dessicated coconut
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup of honey (depends on your taste)
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Melt butter and honey.
- Add melted ingredients to dry ingredients to make biscuit dough and mix together.
- Let the mixture sit for 10-15 minutes. If the mixture is too wet to roll (after sitting) add extra oats.
- Grease a baking tray and roll into tablespoon size balls and place with 2cm between each biscuit.
- Bake @ 170c for 15mins or until golden brown.
- Let sit on baking tray for five minutes before transferring to rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.