This is one of the easiest recipes you can make and perfect for school lunch boxes in nut free schools.
7-8 medjool dates
1/3 cup sunflower seeds
1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
2 Tbl cacao
Pinch of salt
1 tsp Honey Lady Vanilla Bean Honey
Dash of water
1. Put seeds, cacao and salt in a grinder or blender (I use a nutribullet or coffee grinder) and grind until fine.
2. Put ground seeds into a bowl and add roughly chopped dates and a teaspoon of Honey Lady Vanilla Bean Honey.
3. Now get your hands in there and squish! Just keep squishing until it all comes together. I usually add a dash of water but don’t add too much or they will be VERY sticky.
4. When it’s come together into a large ball roll into small balls and pop into the fridge.
5. If you want you can roll them in coconut. Makes them look pretty and helps stop them sticking.