- 4-5 fresh beetroot
- 2 tsp fresh thyme or lemon thyme
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Honey Lady Turmeric Honey
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees, 160 degrees if fan forced.
- Dice the beetroot.
- Mix thyme, vinegar, oil and honey together and then mix with the beetroot.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients and pour over the beetroot. Season well, and toss together so all the beetroot is thoroughly coated in the dressing.
- Roast for approximately 1 hr, tossing after 30 minutes, until the beetroot is tender.