Lemon Myrtle Honey Biscuits
- 200g butter
- ½ cup Lemon Myrtle honey (approx. 160g)
- Lime or lemon rind
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups plain flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- Cream honey and butter together.
- Add egg and rind and mix well
- Add flour and baking soda ½ cup at a time and mix well. Mix should be able to be rolled into balls. If it is too wet add a little more flour.
- Put mix in fridge for 10-20 minutes.
- Roll into balls
- Cook at 160 degrees for 15-18 minutes.
- Stand for 5 minutes and then place on cooling rack.
Notes & Tips:
- Macadamia nuts make a nice addition. Add 1/3 cup of chopped macadamias at step 2 if using.
- If you like a sweeter biscuit and use more honey add a tablespoon or two extra of flour.
- Substitute Lemon Myrtle Honey for one of our other blends for something different.