- 1 jar of Seed Bar Mixture
Use a mix of seeds (pumpkin, sesame, sunflower) with some shredded coconut, oats and puffed quinoa up to 4 cups in total.
- 160g (approx) Honey Lady Honey of your choice (I usually use Cinnamon or Chai)
- Spread Seed Bar Mixture onto oven trays lined with baking paper in a thin layer.
- Toast in oven at 180 degrees for 6-8 minutes. Mix around and re-toast to desired level – be careful it can burn quickly.
- Take out of oven and add Honey Lady honey of your choice. As the honey warms with the heat of the tray it will become easier to mix.
- Spread out thinly again and press flat. Use a piece of baking paper on top and press with your hands. Put back in the oven.
- Check after 6 minutes and put back in oven if you want it a little crispier.
- Take out of oven and leave to cool on tray.
- Break into snack size pieces and store in an airtight container.